Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Thursday, August 12, 2004

The week that was...

Reema introduced me to a lot of things...Ultimate frisbee, ice monster, and this blog, to name a few. Thank you, erm.

It quite difficult for me to write one now, since I have to filter everything. I mean, I can't just blurt out that I dislike this person, or this girl is driving me nuts, or that this guy had an affair with this ulti-ho. Anyone can read this! So think happy thoughts, Julie. Happy thoughts will make you fly, as Peter Pan would say. No wonder we like those tiny, darn, expensive pills so much. Damn.

Let's see...what have I been up to lately...

  1. Well, I recently made my tennis coach proud. My strokes are better and more consistent. My dream of being the next Sharapova is fast approaching. Just agree freinds. Bawal ang kontra!
  2. I played both shrink/guidance councilor to a couple. Afterwhich, I'm thinking I might need one myself! Never knew kids these days can be so neurotic at such a young age. I thought only marriage can do that to you. haha!
  3. I walked to Powerbooks Megamall( I needed the exercise and the smog) and got a new book. Love by Toni Morrison. She's just a black Pulitzer Prize winner and Oprah's favorite writer. During her(Oprah) 50th Bday bash, Ms. Morrison was there. Guess what...she's Oprah's close friend too. Why can't I be that rich and famous?
  4. I've been texting everyone on my phonebook encouraging words from the bible. Dunno if everyone appreciates it though. I mean what if he's/she's a muslim or something. How would I know? And what about my text bill this month? Chikka.com should allocate more that 30 free texts you know! Am spreading God's word. Litterally for God and Christ's sake! haha! (a huge bolt of lightning just hit me...ouch!)
  5. I took my psychological test last week for my annulment. Am not psycho after all! haha! The test was quite entertaining. Sort of like a boy-abunda-finish-the-sentence-thingy. .. "Whenever I have a problem I.....run to the kitchen, get a knife, and stab myself to piecececececesses!" See, am definitely a person of sound mind and heart :)

Ok that's about it...for now. Am off to dance class...


Comments on "The week that was..."

 

Blogger Leoy said ... (6:49 PM) : 

pumasa ka sa psych test mo? ha? imposible. mali yung test na yan, mali.

 

Blogger TO THE MOON AND BACK said ... (3:36 AM) : 

Welcome friend to the World of Blog! Alam ko kahit na anong kalokohan at kakornihan ang isulat mo dito, its still fun to read for all of us. Kasi all of us by nature, are chismoso and chismosa.:)

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (11:14 PM) : 

You have a flair for writing and I did enjoy reading your entries. Definitely, this is another one I'll be reading on a regular basis. Congratulations! :)

 

post a comment