Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Thursday, November 10, 2005

Busy Bee, That's Me!

Haven't posted for awhile coz I've been real busy setting up my very own business. It just dawned on me one day and I realized, this is something that I would love to do and as an added bonus, have fun in the process! Sorry I can't reveal it now. Not just yet. Baka mausog. hehe!

It's not that "fun" just yet since there's so much to do: register my company name at the SEC and DTI, have labels and calling cards made, look for packaging, source for a good web designer to make the website, look for materials, etc. etc. But I know when all this is finished, the end result will make it all worth it.

Please pray for my business my dear blogger friends. Hope all goes well. Sorry to keep everyone hanging. I promise to tell you all about it on my next post.

Gotta go. Have to pay for the domain name I had reserved at dot.PH. Gosh, and it's still so early! Well, you know what they say..."The early bird catches the worm".

Eeew.

Comments on "Busy Bee, That's Me!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

good luck with the business venture! tell us all about it when you've worked everything out!

i'm planning on starting something too, but i know it takes a lot of work so i'm taking my time... ;)

clare
www.buildmyworld.blogdrive.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 PM) : 

wow! it's been a while since i've been here but i'm definitely looking forward to hearing about your business!

i hope all goes well! na-curious naman ako kung ano yun! :)

have a nice day hanagirl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 PM) : 

your having your business na rin. Goodluck ha. Pero pero...bitin naman. Nag isip tuloy ako

Sige I'll wait for your revelation na lang. :D

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:19 AM) : 

business... wow goodluck!!!! and congratulations!! thats great news!!!

i cant wait for your next entry para i-reveal...

hmm take care and God bless you hanagirl!!! :)

 

Blogger Patricia said ... (5:25 PM) : 

hey i can't wait to hear about your new business :) i wish you luck in your new endeavor.

yeah the registration and all that is had but exciting... had to go through that when my friends and I attempted a catering biz before.

anyway looking forward to your post about that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

good luck dear. just let us know right away ha. ^_^

 

Blogger C said ... (9:39 PM) : 

super good luck hana!!!!!! happy happy for you, tamang tama para maganda christmas! ingats and regards to ur baby and ur hana

 

Blogger ~*c*a*t*h*e*r*i*n*e*~ said ... (3:38 PM) : 

hi ms.hana,wow!! you really rocks!! Ikaw na siguro ang model or simbolo ng WOMEN EMPOWERMENT!!! galing talaga. wish you all the luck in the world. Gudluck on your business. looking forward to it!!Godbless po.

 

Blogger Ketch Pablo said ... (2:10 PM) : 

oh goody! why do i have this strong inkling what your business is about? ^_^

we've all our fingers crossed for you hanagirl! ^_^

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:13 PM) : 

CLARE: good luck with that too :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:15 PM) : 

TREZE: thanks you too girl :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:16 PM) : 

JEANNY: sorry kung nabitin ka ha :) but it's worth the wait. asus :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:17 PM) : 

CHER: haha! parang launching! :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:18 PM) : 

PATRICIA: super hassle but I'm half way done :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:18 PM) : 

AMGINE: will do sis :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:19 PM) : 

CRYSTAL: thank so much girl. need the luck and prayers but I so believe in what I'm doing I have a very good feeling about it :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:20 PM) : 

DENISE: thanks :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:21 PM) : 

CATHERINE: wow! what a compliment! thanks ha but let's see how it goes and maybe then I deserve that lovely compliment. hehe :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:22 PM) : 

FLOI: i think you might come close but not quite. feeling din lang. haha! coz I never thought that I'd get into this sortta thing :)

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (12:20 AM) : 

good luck on your business! i'm sure you'll do well in that. can't wait for your next entry (^_^)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 AM) : 

I'm so excited for you and your business. :) Good luck! And it's so funny how you ended your post. *lol*

 

Blogger cath said ... (6:49 AM) : 

im excited for you sexy momma. :)
good luck. take care now. mwah!

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (1:28 PM) : 

BAMBI: thanks so much :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (1:29 PM) : 

BABYGIRL: hahahaha! thanks :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (1:30 PM) : 

CATH: I"m excited for me too. hehe! thanks :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 AM) : 

wish you the best on your new business.

good luck!

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (9:16 AM) : 

TINTIN and LAUREEN: thanks guys :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

rocking the businessworld as well, girl? good luck! keep us posted on the developments...

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (7:31 PM) : 

MISSP and LIZ: thank you so much! :)

 

Blogger Jajey said ... (7:40 PM) : 

wow..buti ka pa may business na..

im thinking din e.. mas ok kasi pag ikaw ang boss ng sarili mo diba?

anyway, Godbless!

im back na naman..

 

post a comment