Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Boracay Summer '06

I just really, REALLY had to book us a one week stay in our favorite island in the Philippines. Since the start of this year, it has been all work, work and WORK for me and my hana. We REALLY deserved this vacation!

Here are some of the highlights:


Just couldn't wait to dig my feet into the white(?) sands of Bora. I just noticed that the sand now gets hot. In the 80's and 90's, even in the noon time, the sand would never heat up. And it was much whiter too! *sigh* Oh Boracay, ah virgin island no more...



I tried the Fly Fish thingy for the first time! In the pic, you see Mylene Dizon infront of me, and Sports Unlimited's Jackie and Diane Castillejo. But that was BEFORE the speed boat tugged us. As soon as we started to take off, in a last minute decision, Jackie bailed out! She got too scared. So Mylene's darling, Paolo Paraiso and Prince of R&B, Jay-R joined us instead. How was it? Let's just say that I will NEVER EVER ride it again. I never liked the Banana Boat ride either. Yeah, call me boring or Ms. Chicken, but thrill rides aren't my thing really. haha! Plus it didn't help that Jay-R kept tugging my ankle the whole time! Message to Jay-R: "Tandaan mo yan, dude! The next time you have a dance number with us, gagantihan kita. Hahahaha!"


And this was my most memorable experience...being on board the M.S. Vianelle. To celebrate the 9th year of Sports Unlimited, friends and past guests boarded this trimaran and sailed from 11am 'til sunset. We had different water rides like jetskis, wakeboard, the sea biscuit, banana boat, and the fly fish. We sailed around the island and we sipped champagne as the sun was setting. I felt like I was at St. Barts and not in Boracay. My thought bubble was, "Ahhhh...this is the life!" Toasting with me and my hana are Jackie, Mylene, Paolo and Jay-R :)

For More pics, just scroll down to my photo section on the sidebar :)

Comments on "Boracay Summer '06"

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (8:43 PM) : 

nice to see you blogging again (^_^) and glad you had a much deserved break from work (^-^)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (1:43 PM) : 

BAMBI: I try to blog when I can :)

 

Blogger Yen Prieto said ... (9:52 PM) : 

hey hana how've u been? busy sa business ah.. nice pics in bora.. it's good to know u still the time to visit ur favorite summer destination.. wb!!!

 

Blogger Dindin said ... (7:56 AM) : 

inggit naman ako.. :(
buti you still find some time to unwind..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 AM) : 

how cool is that! cruising around till sunset. makes me want to hit the beach. the closest i can get to white sands and tropical heat is mexico.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 PM) : 

hey, your back again... just checking and wanted to greet you na rin, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (5:35 PM) : 

thanks guys! happy mama's day to all u mom's too :)

 

Blogger Cerridwen said ... (6:48 AM) : 

happy Mommie's day Hanagirl :) enjoy your day - yu deserve it for being one great Mom!

 

Blogger *eLLe* said ... (8:45 PM) : 

blog leaping.. nice blog =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM) : 

that was one get-away fun! i like your color
i suddenly miss Diane C. (she doesn't really know me but we're from the same counselling department at magallanes church before)

anyway, if my plans push through, i'd love to go to your retail boutique and get me some doggy stuff

regards fr. Holland

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 PM) : 

seems like u had a fabulous time dear! naku i so agree with you on the banana boat and flying fish. when we went to galera last march may nakasama kami na namatay sa pagsakay sa flying fish. so yeah im not trying that ride ever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Hi Hanagirl,
It's been a while... Been really busy with work, that's why. I super wanna try that fly fish thing badly. Hmm. Looking at your photo, it seemed like it's super fun, and a little scary. Hehe. Anyways, I hope you're doing great. Happy Friday!

 

Blogger x said ... (3:14 PM) : 

hi, hanagirl! sounds fun... it's nice too read from you again, too.

 

Blogger x said ... (3:14 PM) : 

and a very late happy mom's day! ^_^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 PM) : 

hana! i saw that episode of sports unlimited..:) i knew it..:) i missed you!:)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:56 PM) : 

ganda naman ng pics.. and mukhang masaya... :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (4:59 PM) : 

saya over!

 

post a comment