Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, August 16, 2004

Our Dear Andrew James

Four days ago, Aj was confined at Asian Hospital. The next morning, the results of the blood test came in. He has Dengue. The doctor said that he will be given a blood transfusion and after that, "Let's just hope for the best." Those words kept ringing in my ear over and over again. As Michael panicked, cried and rushed to the hospital. I stayed home and called everyone in the family. Dear God, please, no. That whole day was a blur. Frankly, it still amazes me how I got through that day. I had rehearsals until about 10:30pm! Mike would text to update me once in a while and I would fall silent and try to control tears from rolling down my cheeks. Dear God, please, no.

The next day, Sunday, Aj's platelet count was still low. Still critical. Dear God, please, no. Everyone had already visited him except me. What I could've done just to be there.

Come monday, Aj was out of the danger zone. He's still in the hospital but is doing much better. Dear God, thank you.

Days before he got sick, Mike and I were talking about him. I was wondering why, compared to the other two boys, Aj wasn't so close to me. Thinking about it now, it really doesn't matter to me anymore. That I love him just as much as I love Mike's other two sons. I guess that is how one is suppose to love another...unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.

Comments on "Our Dear Andrew James"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (12:03 PM) : 

I hope Aj's fully recovering now. It really hurts to see your child sick in bed. Our prayers are with him and your family.

 

post a comment