Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cute Christmas Card


Along with the gift, containing Lucy's favorite things, was a cute Christmas card from Richard, Lucy and Juliana Gomez. I'm blogging about it because I just want to show how they put so much thought and effort to make such a personalized greeting card. Isn't it neat? It actually folds 3 times and has a page with a collage of their pictures taken at the beach, at home, etc. I wasn't able to scan it anymore.

Anyway, Juliana looks so cute staring up, lying beside their Christmas Tree!




To tell you frankly, I would've been so happy just receiving the card! Cheap thrill, huh? I know I wasn't only the one who received this card but I'm just happy that I was given one. I just like receiving things like these.

I should know coz I gave something like this to my co-dancers this Christmas too and they were thrilled. Although mine was a personalized calendar that I made for each of them which holds all their pictures that I acquired from photos I took of them this year. Well, some were ripped off from their friendster accounts. Haha!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Here's to a Happy New Year and more cute christmas cards this coming year! =)

*you may view our family's Christmas pics at my photo section.

Comments on "Cute Christmas Card"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:40 PM) : 

wow! nice naman ng card...
happy christmas julie!:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 PM) : 

nice card, naks, and it came from richard gomez' and family? kung ako yan, natulala na siguro ko...lol

i love receiving anything na personalized, kahit na card pa, kasi youll know na may exerted effort talaga. kaya when my guy Jake gave me a personalized card, maiyak iyak na ko...hahah, yuck im soo cheesy

happy new year to you and your family Julie! =)

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (5:59 AM) : 

i must agree, that is such a nice card (^_^) and it's always better to receive something that is personal. happy holidays!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 AM) : 

ganda nung card! happy new year! :D

 

Blogger Dindin said ... (10:22 AM) : 

most people here use personalized photo greeting cards... mas na-aapreciate kasi nung nakaka-tanggap pag may personal touch.. =)

advance happy new year to you, to your baby & to your hana and to your darling pets.. and have a blessed, marvelous and great 2007!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 PM) : 

nice card. and to think, personalized pa.. sa dami ng tao na kakilala nila para din gumawa sila ng personalized cards diba, that's sweet!

i like receiving cards... not really sa gifts, pero letters and cards masaya na ako..

happy holidays!!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 PM) : 

Happy Holidays Hanagirl! Hope the coming year rocks all the more for you and all of us..cheers. ajay

 

Blogger Anna said ... (3:21 PM) : 

what an inspiring card. :) hope i could come up with something like that when i have my own family someday. :) happy new year!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM) : 

happy holidays julie!hope your new year rocks! \m/ have a good one! ;)

 

Blogger Yen Prieto said ... (2:53 AM) : 

hanep a card from the gomez family.. kahit ako siguro makareceive nian, khit card lang for sure itetreasure ko yan.happy new year to u and ur family hana... i wish u all the best for all the yrs to come... cheers!!!

 

Blogger x said ... (8:51 AM) : 

awww... that's just so adorable... they have a cute tot, too... happy new year, hanagirl/julie! (please say hi to your hana for me... i'm a fan now after accidentally seeing that new telenovela he's in... sana something (sorry). i just realized he looks somewhat like paulo coelho... great actor, too! teehee.) ^_^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM) : 

It's great how you put in so much of your time and love into those personalized calendars. :)

 

Blogger Mec said ... (10:11 AM) : 

most personalized things are nice talaga :) i never got around to making the personalized greeting cards sana that i wanted to send out... pero at least i got to send out greeting cards pa din :D

ngapz... e-mail me your address? :) delisyus@gmail.com

 

post a comment