Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, October 16, 2006

My Pride and Joy

Today is my daughter's 13th birthday. Wow, huh? I have a teenager! Has it been already 13 years since I first held my little precious princess in my arms?

Last month I accompanied her to Chat Peypoch for her graduation pic shoot (see pic below). I was such a stage mom! While all the other mother's entrusted their daughter's total look to the in-house make-up and hair stylist, I, of course, wanted to do all that for Mikah. I did so little because she has such beautiful olive, even-toned skin that I did was just put some light powder on her, comber her eyebrows, put a little blush and clear lip gloss. For hair hair, I just had to blow dry it since she already has gloriously straight jet black hair that would give any Sunsilk model a run for her money. Haha!

She's also a very beautiful person inside. Case in point, for her 13th birthday celebration, she wanted a party with the orphans at White Cross. Ain't she something else?

Take a good look at her. My heart-stoppingly beautiful 13 year old "dalaga". My pride and Joy. My daughter.



Happy Birthday, Mikah! You'll always be my little babygirl.

Labels:

Comments on "My Pride and Joy"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:42 PM) : 

happy 13th birthday to mikah! :)

ay.. teenager na sya.. and di halata sayo may teenager ka.. parang magkapatid lang kayo. pwera bola ha..

and she's really beautiful..

 

Blogger jassy said ... (6:38 PM) : 

happy birthday to your daughetr...ang bilis ng panahon 'no?

 

Blogger Vanessa said ... (2:09 AM) : 

Happy happy birthday to your baby! I hope you all had a wonderful day!

 

Blogger balikbayan_box said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Happy birthday to your baby girl who has turned to a lady, a lovely lady!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 PM) : 

a toast to 13 years of fun and more! you better guard her well, hanagirl. she's one pretty daughter. before you know it, you'll be facing a line-up of suitors at your door.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 AM) : 

haha stage mom talaga... eh kasi naman with what you do... hehehe! dapat perfect ang make up! :-p

 

Blogger  said ... (9:00 PM) : 

happy birthday to your daughter! she's so pretty! mana sa mommy!

clare

---> promdiprobinsyana.blogdrive.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM) : 

happy birthday to your hana, what a pretty girl! you have every right to be proud of her, and a party with the orphans? ang bait naman niya

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 PM) : 

waaah! confused nga...

im sooo sorry Julie. :(

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (12:58 AM) : 

She's very beautiful! How time flies :)

She's got a heart of gold :)

Happy birthday to her :)

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (1:00 AM) : 

belated happy birthday to mikah! time sure does fly fast. you should scrap this (^_^)

 

Blogger KAI said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Hello Julie! Belated birthday greetings to your dalaga. She's very pretty, but I'm sure you won't have problems with her. (:

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

she reminds me of bubbles paraiso. but a much much better version. :-) she looks like an asian angel. :-)

 

Blogger x said ... (2:28 PM) : 

awwww... happy birthday to your mikah! ^_^

 

Blogger Yen Prieto said ... (7:35 AM) : 

wow how time flies.. imagine u have A 13 YR old daughter.. e para lang kayo mag ate eh hehe.. u must be really proud of her.. mana naman ata sayo eh hehe..

 

Blogger cath said ... (8:17 AM) : 

happy birthday to mikah. :)
she's very pretty. just like her gorgeous mom. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 PM) : 

Happy birthday mikah...your so pretty :D

Hana hawig ha hawig kau. :D

 

Blogger LiberalArts said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Oh my goodness my goodness my goodness. Happy birthday, Mikah! My favorite little one....

She is Libra din pala. No wonder I love her soooo much

 

Blogger elapot said ... (12:15 PM) : 

wow! happy happy birthday to your little... este.. dalaga na pala... young lady :) ... para lang kayong magkapatid e :)

 

Blogger Mickee said ... (10:27 PM) : 

Belated happy birthday to your baby girl! She has really grown to be a pretty girl just like her mom... ;) Sus, buti nga kung mom eh I'm sure you're always mistaken as her lovely sister... :)

 

Blogger fionski said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Ohmygawd!! You have a dalaga daughter na!!! She's pretty ha.

 

post a comment