Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sucks To be Me

There's just so much to do and so little time to do all of it. Being the O.C. that I am, I just won't settle for a "pwede na yan" outcome. I don't think I've ever felt this tired...this burned out from work. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do. But it's just hard when you do everything yourself and I can't trust anyone else to do it the way I do. I digress, it's the Virgo woman in me -doesn't settle for anything less that perfect.

It also doesn't help when most of the people I bump into think I'm sick! Yes, I never though that there will be a time where I can look so...DISHEVELED. I'd probably blend in well with the typhoon victims.

I need some time off. I need to get away from my desk. I need to get far away from here. Just a few days to recharge!

I also need to stop mouthing off now and actually get some work done.

Comments on "Sucks To be Me"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM) : 

yup.. u deserve a break hannah... i can realte to your OC-ness..Ü but what i cant stand is my boss is the OC of all OC's - i think..:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

CORRECTION: my boss being the OC of all OC's - i think ( i used "is" twice nyak! d kasi nagbabasa wahahaha.. OC daw kuno..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:44 PM) : 

awww, you poor girl, you definitely need a break.

enjoy the weekend dear.

and oh, i have a new home, pls update your links. ;p

mwuahugs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 PM) : 

we all need a little rest from our busy scheds. go ahead. you deserve it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

i know how you feel mommy. im a virgo too and we tend to be perfectionists and just wont settle for less.

right now, i havent got any sleep for weeks and malas pa if you have inefficient groupmates. haaay..grr.. good luck to us,mom. we sooo need a break!

 

Blogger KAI said ... (2:18 PM) : 

I suggest getting away on a weekend, or even just a freakin' day. No television, no email-checking, no telephone calls. Just a solitary isolation. It shall help. (:

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 PM) : 

I know what you feel... me time is what you need :: rejuvenation, quiet time, alone time, personal time, self-care. Besides what Kai's mentioned, you can just soak in your tub for an hour or so or you can go to a bookstore and grab a juicy novel and sit in a big comfy chair 'til you finish the book.

Park by the water and watch the sunset. Go to the park and ride on swings. Drive far, far away and look at the scenery. The possibilities and destinations are endless.

I hope you get that much-needed ME TIME.ü

 

Blogger jassy said ... (3:27 PM) : 

i hope you're at least satisfied...your reward will come afterwards...have a nice busy day!

 

Blogger debbie said ... (10:48 PM) : 

being a perfectionist has its pros and cons. but at least you're aware of it and is willing to step back and give yourself a break when things get crazy.

relax for awhile..hope you feel better soon.

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (2:53 PM) : 

thank you for the suggestion guys! I hope I can find time for some Me-Time though. i can't wait to go to Bangkok!

 

Blogger fionski said ... (7:30 AM) : 

You, dishevelled? Hmmmm... I imagine a dishevelled OC as having her toothpicks wrong side up. Hehehe.

 

Blogger j said ... (3:48 AM) : 

hiya Girl, I'm a Virgo too (Sept 2)! and everyone around me says I'm an O.C., in a good way daw ha :)

 

post a comment