Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wanderlust

For the past few weeks, my feet have been itching. Figuratively speaking, of course! I've just been so consumed by this STRONG desire to travel. I've been buying Lonely Planet books left and right, constantly browsing lonelyplanet.com, and planning our trips for '06 and '07. I guess I just need a change of scene. I wanna expose my self to different cultures, try other cuisines, go to the other parts of the world. For me, experiencing the world and all it's wonders is what "LIVING A FULL LIFE" is all about.

My recent purchase...the Lonely Planet's Blue List '06 and '07. This is the ultimate travel bible, baby! It's a compilation of the world's hottest trends, destinations, journeys and experiences for the year ahead. It even has a calendar of the best places to go and things to do.



I'm leaving this August for my birthday, that's for sure. We were planning a trip to Prague and Vienna, but due to time constraints, we're postponing it to next year. So we decided to just go to Bangkok, Thailand. Come with?

Comments on "Wanderlust"

 

Blogger Yen Prieto said ... (11:52 PM) : 

waaaahhh.. pwde bang sumabit sa bangkok trip nio? hahaha esbut daw ako... ksi naman nakabooked na ko ng sept 1-8.. pero hndi ko pa pinapacancel kht malabo na kc baka magkahimala hehe...
i wanna go to vienna too, ung ofcmate ko na austrian pinakita nia skn mga pics nung last niang uwi.. grabeeee prang postcard sa ganda... waaahhh... kelan ba bangkok trip nio???

 

Blogger KAI said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Ahh, love Bangkok. I wanna come with you too, haha. Anyway, if Deb already mentioned it, you and this girl from So You Think You Can Dance look alike. She's a good pop dancer, but I think you're a mile better and prettier. Naks! Have a great week ahead, darling. (:

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (12:31 AM) : 

Yen, we're leaving last week of august. will be back arounf August 29 :)

Kai, Im so curious now. I'm gonna research about that Debbie ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 AM) : 

hello. thanks for finally dropping by my blog. you've probably forgotten about me that's why u were suprised that i linked you. heehee anyway hope u would come back more often. i seriously enjoy reading ur posts. have a good one! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM) : 

hi, hanagirl! i so envy you... hehehe. i hope you have loads of fun in bangkok. take care!

ps: i love the new template.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Go to Grand Palace and the floating market. For shopping, there are great finds at the night market and pratunam.

 

Blogger jassy said ... (12:59 PM) : 

wow...new look! ganda...i want to travel to but i con't have my resources yet...enjoy and tell us all about it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

I luv Bangkok! Sama ako! Hehehe. Enjoy the trip! Lapit na ng August ha!

 

Blogger Mec said ... (4:55 PM) : 

am super envious naman that you don't seem to be hampered by lack of funds... ako kasi that's the major reason why i'm not travelling the world :D kung pwede lang sanang may sponsor na lang eh no? :D

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (12:33 AM) : 

I have been visiting your blog. It's just that I don't have much time to post comments. Your blog is much better now :) I love it - the colors and the simplicity! It's cool and great!

You surely had a wonderful Boracay Summer and congratulations on your new venture (I don't remember if I greeted you before about it!).

Anyway, as always, you are gorgeous and beautiful! Have a grand time in Bangkok next month :)

And by the way, thanks so much for visiting my blog again. I know it's been a while and somehow I'm now able to get all caught up with it. :)

*hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

aawww... hindi pala kayo tutuloy? so i guess i'll see you next year... sayang! hehehe.

have a great time sa bangkok! =)

 

Blogger j said ... (7:08 PM) : 

hello hanagirl, I went to Bangkok last February and I had a grand time. I'm sure you'll enjoy the tour and most especially the cheap bargains :) this august 30 we're going to Palawan to celebrate my birthday (Sept 2) so we're staying until that day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM) : 

i dream of having to go to somewhere far and not come back for a while.ü

 

Blogger Ketch Pablo said ... (9:32 PM) : 

Oh yeah. Wanderlusters unite. I'm planning on going to Singapore in October for a week or two. Yey.

Sorry about my links, Miss Hanagirl. I've updated it. ^_^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM) : 

yey! your blog is much uploads faster now,cool! and a new refreshing design too! \

and a new business,kaya pala nawala ka rin,i was in a hiatus for a while too...

going to bangkok for your birthday? pattaya beach maybe?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:35 AM) : 

ay, i want to visit bangkok din.. kaso, walang makasama.. and wala ako alam don.. hihi

hongkong pa lang plan namin ng friends ko..

sama!! hehehe

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (2:43 AM) : 

Floi: Singapore was, well, okay. It's really small so like in 2 days, naikot mo na sya! It's like being in Makati. yah, it's that small. Shopping is pretty expensive though. What made it worthwhile was being with our Singaporean friends who happen to be celebrities there too. So it was pretty cool :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (2:49 AM) : 

Sachiko: yes, am starting to like this fresh look of mine too. Sadly we won't be going to any beaches since it's rainy season and I still think that our very own Boracay is the best. Will just be roaming around Bangkok and Ayuthayya :)

Cher: HK is fine. Don't forget to go to disneyland! Oh while you're there, it's better that you go to China na.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM) : 

hinde pala na post yung comment ko last week..:(
ui, BKK.. saya jan.. love ko yan eh.. shopping to the max... punta ka chatuchak dami stuffs para sa pets.. as low as 30 baht..:)

 

Blogger den said ... (1:01 AM) : 

I want!!! I've always wanted to go to Thailand but due to... er, budget issues hehe... I think the closest thing to travelling I'd ever be able to do is through Lonely Planet! Wah! Although I love their travel books, ha.

If you go to Bangkok and Greece and Prague post loads of pictures para kunyari nakarating na din ako hehe

 

Blogger Cerridwen said ... (9:33 AM) : 

you will enjoy Prague it is awesome place to visit...

have fun shopping in Bangkok

 

post a comment