Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Friday, June 30, 2006

I Heart Superman!



(3D) Glasses bigger than Nicole Richie's! Clockwise: Superman (looking at me), Me and Friday, Raven and Mike, Eric and Reema

The last time I saw Superman was ages ago. I was still a kid holding my Lolo's hand as we stood and waited in line for hours to get into the Greenhills Theatre. And did I mention it was a veeeeeeery long line which stretched out until Virra Mall? But it was worth the wait.

After that, Christopher Reeve fell off his horse and was paralyzed. "No more Superman", was all I could think. Who could possibly replace Mr. Reeve as the man of steel?!

Veeeeery early this morning, at 1am (!), was the celebrity premiere of Superman Returns. Unlike before, we didn't have to stand in a long line this time ! Ahhh, the perks. There was free food everywhere and the Imax theatre at the Mall of Asia was bursting at the seams with celebrities, tv personalities and other VIPs.

I didn't expect much from this "new" superman. But around 15 minutes into the movie, I realized I was wrong. If Superman had a son, it was this guy. He had an uncanny resemblance to Mr. Reeve! It was like Mr. Reeve reborn!

During Superman's rescue scenes, i felt my pulse race, and deep inside I was screaming, "Go Superman!!!" For 3 hours, i felt like a kid again. And it felt good.

I heart you Superman! Welcome back!

p.s. What I DON'T heart are his news boots! May pagka GB Shoes ang dating. haha!

Comments on "I Heart Superman!"

 

Blogger j said ... (4:02 AM) : 

July 5 pa kami watch ni Hubby. Glad you enjoyed Superman!

 

Blogger Dindin said ... (6:23 AM) : 

aaww.. at last! you are back!
i love your new template looks so... uumm.. sober? heheheh. very elegant and simple. =)

wow. 1 in the morning.. that's so early.. or very late. depends on how you see it. hehehe.

hahay... dito sa sept. 1 pa ang labas ng superman returns sa sinehan, hindi ko alam kung bakit pinalitan ang plano kasi noon mga end ng june eh.

anyway, happy belated 5th anniversary to you & to your hana. =)

 

Blogger fionski said ... (12:03 PM) : 

yahoooo!! i can finally visit your blog!! hello sexy! nice skin, feminine.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:43 PM) : 

waaahhh i want to see the movie na... cant wait for my beb to be available from his super busy work and makanood na kame ng superman..

nice 3d glasses.. cute pics nyo.. :)

 

Blogger KAI said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Oh gosh, I feel so alienated. Seems as though, I'm the only human being missing the anticipated comeback of his greatness. Damn. Superman, here I come. Haha.

 

Blogger Jajey said ... (8:33 PM) : 

hi hanna...its been a long time..

i've been waiting for superman din..pero hindi pa showing..tagal nga e..

nice din ng blog mo ngayon... love it!

Godbless and take care!! :)

 

Blogger Ate Sienna said ... (11:18 PM) : 

maganda ba istorya? sabi nila the best superman daw ito. atsaka 3d ba talaga?

pero alam mo bang sabi nila may curse daw ang mga superman movies. na everytime may gumaganap sa major roles dito minamalas daw... sabi lang naman nila..

 

Blogger jef said ... (2:01 AM) : 

just stumbled...cool blog, great writing skill. Keep it up.

God bless!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 PM) : 

ashteeg! superman!! tama ba naman na itxt na sakin ang kwento bago ako nanood ng superman! :)

 

Blogger HanAgiRL said ... (12:39 AM) : 

Guys, watch it na. Don't go to work, don't go to school and just watch this movie. hahaha!

 

Blogger debbie said ... (1:48 PM) : 

i've heard very good reviews about superman...i hope i could get the chance to watch it too....

hey you look like someone from this reality show "so you think u can dance"...i really thought it was you..her name is ashlee, i don't know if you guys know about that show, but if you do, you maybe looking at your long lost sister...hehe jk

have a good one....tc

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 PM) : 

new layout!! very pretty layuot but of course the owner of this blog as well.:) i haven't watch superman yet. Are all the movies showing in imax theater 3d?-ellie http://10thingsihateaboutyou.blogspot.com

 

Blogger den said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Hahahahaha My firned asked me "is it just me or may mali talaga sa boots ni Superman?" I guess may mali talaga sa boots niya then.

*Sigh* Superman... classic talaga eh.

 

post a comment