Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack Here...

...and I want to go back there! Bangkok is such a beautiful place! Staying for just 6 days was really not enough. So much more to do, see and experience. Truly it was a feast for all senses: The magnificent sight of the Grand Palace and Buddhist Temples, the feel of smooth Thai silk, the smell and tangy taste of the Thai dishes, and the serenity of Ayuthaya. This was yet another memorable birthday for me. And I've got pictures to prove it!

I really don't know what the big hoopla is with the Chatuchak Market. Maybe because I've been to Divisoria and Greenhills several times? I dunno. Everything you see in Divi and GH is all there. Price is almost the same too. I fell in love with the malls though. Still didn't buy that much, just unique pieces that can't be found here in Manila.

We stayed with my friend (a former dancer for Hotlegs), Vivian, who is now happily married to an American diplomat. They both work at the U.S. Embassy. They have a great place that equalled the beauty and high standards of Essensa at Fort Bonifacio. Plus it was walking distance to the train and malls.

We will definitely visit again.

Here's a little slideshow I made from the pictures of our trip...



Sorry it's a bit blurry. Pixelated when I uploaded it. If you wanna see just the pics with better quality, just go to my photos section on the sidebar.

Comments on "I'm Baaaaaack Here..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Belated Happy Birthday Hana dear! :)

Looks like you had a blast, I wish I can go there too, Bangkok really is one of my "pangarap" destination. Lol

 

Blogger elapot said ... (12:33 PM) : 

great pictures hana! we went there for our honeymoon in '04 and we also had a blast. visit phuket sometime too, ganda din dun :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

hi, hanagirl! ^_^ i'm really happy for you, that you enjoyed your trip. nice pictures, by the way. i hope to see thailand one day, too. and welcome back! ^_^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 PM) : 

hi pretty mommy. im glad you got to go out of the country for a well-deserved break. that was a wonderful presentation! it just shows how rich bangkok's culture is. happy for you,mom! =D

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Welcome back! What a wonderful birthday treat (^_^)

 

Blogger Yen Prieto said ... (2:43 AM) : 

waaaahh lalu akong nainggit at naalala ko na naman ang bangkok trip kong di natuloy huhuhu.. dpat mga gantong panahon andun dn ako waaaahhh.. gusto ko lalu pumunta... next yr kelangn matuloy na by hook or by crook..


welcome back.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 AM) : 

hey! that pic of tito eating made me hungry... ngarrrrrrrrrrr... i want to go there too! saya! hehehhee!

in 2 years... ipon muna kami. hehehe!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Welcome back darling! You had so much fun!! :)

*hugs*

 

Blogger Aya said ... (11:25 AM) : 

love the slideshow! and can i just say that your daughter is so pretty! mana sa mommy :)

 

Blogger bone said ... (5:34 AM) : 

lucky you have a friend there. thats a lot of savings. bring us there! haha. wow, glad you had fun, hanagirl. and nice slideshow.. bagay na bagay sa sounds.. ur daughters pretty. kinda reminds me of bubbles paraiso. and is that.. michael demesa?? seriously.. he must be him. if not, believe me, they so look alik. man, youre all beautiful the three of you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

funny i did the same pose with those somewhat-dancing buddha statues at the grand palace.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Welcome back! Glad you had fun out there. You deserve it. (:

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 PM) : 

hi Hana. belated :D

Thanks for sharing those great pics ha. and I did miss you...muahhhh

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:53 PM) : 

you're back!!! weebee!!! and belated happy birthday!

i think i want to see bangkok too. i've heard chatuchak nga rin sa friend ko who visited bangkok for couple of times na. sarap daw mamili don..

good to know you had a great time! :)

thanks for the hk tip.. not going anymore though..

 

Blogger Ketch Pablo said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Now, I wanna go too! Glad you had funn. ^_^

 

Blogger LiberalArts said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Belated Happy Birthday!

The trip looked glorious. When we go to Bangkok I will email you so you can give me more codigos for where to go.

The last time I went I got so busy I just went around near the hotel and the IS and to Chatuchak

My Mikah is a lady! waaaaaaaaaah

 

Blogger jassy said ... (7:43 PM) : 

it's good to hear that you enjoy your vacation!

have a nice day!

 

Blogger Laurene said ... (7:14 PM) : 

=) hey, you're back. the slide show is so fetch. =)

 

Blogger Mickee said ... (1:29 AM) : 

beautiful photos! you and your daughter look like sisters... :) i love the new skin! sobrang tagal ko nang hindi nag-bloghop, sus!

 

post a comment