Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Crowning Glory

Had my hair styled and colored yesterday at H Salon. Henry Calayag is absolutely the best when you want kick-ass layering. I told him I wanted to keep it long. So he just added some shape and swoop bangs that's very Nicole Richie and Madonna. Ok, I choose the latter. Hehe! I also didn't want color that had orange or red undertones so he just just used some natural shade of brown.

Henry is such a master at his craft and it's such a joy to be around him. He's very nice, hella funny and so animated! He is the hairstylist behind Gretchen B., Ruffa G., Pia G. , etc.

I love my new do, don't you?

Comments on "My Crowning Glory"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

weee! pretty haircut!

i've been wanting to cut my hair for some time now and i'm hoping to get it done sooner rather than later. hehe.

you look great hanagirl! i'm glad you enjoyed bangkok! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 AM) : 

Tis bangin'! (;

 

Blogger den said ... (5:16 AM) : 

love your new hair! ^_^

 

Blogger Yen Prieto said ... (7:42 AM) : 

wow i love ur hair hana. ganyan yung gusto kong layered na buhok, panu nagiging wavy yung dulo?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

if there's any place i want my hair done, it's in pinas. it's so hard to find a good hairdresser here and if i do find one, it will surely put a hole in my pocket.

the best haircut I had was many years ago in one of Jun Encarnacion's salons. I had a cut like Agot Isidro's (she was just starting her career then).

I like your hairstyle. You definitely didn't waste your money.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

love it!! artistahin, mare!

 

Blogger Vanessa said ... (12:00 AM) : 

You look great, hanagirl! :)

 

Blogger elapot said ... (7:09 AM) : 

love the 'do!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 PM) : 

lovely long hair and your looking great, hanagirl! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

i like to have that style, too! ganda!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

i super love your new do, looks really bagay on you...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

Beautiful...just absolutely beautiful!

I can't wait to go back and have a whole day of pampering for myself!

*hugs*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:03 AM) : 

nice hair hana.. looks good on you.. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

nice hair hana!:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

you look fabulous, hana girl. love it. :-)

 

post a comment