Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Wednesday, January 10, 2007

FINALLY!

I've been trying to log into Blogger for the past three days and thank God I finally got in!

Anyway, I wanted to write about our New Year's eve. We checked in the Renaissance Hotel in Makati on the 30th. And out of all the 5 star hotels we've tried, sorry to say, this one wasn't as nice as the others. The room was so-so, the breakfast buffet wasn't so great either. The room was pricey like all 5 star hotels but it wasn't at all worth it. The toothbrush and toothpaste weren't even free! Hahaha!

On the plus side, we were just a stone's throw away from Greenbelt and we had a magnificent view of the eve's fireworks.

Will we stay here again? Probably not. =(

On the 31st, we had dinner at M Cafe in Greenbelt. Headed back to the hotel to watch the fireworks. Yeah, I have to have a roof under my head when all the "paputok" starts. Still have this fear of a stray bullet, possibly landing on my head, and killing me on the spot. Haha! No, seriously!

Speaking of death, my hana had a friend who passed away this week and I have an acquaintance who passed on too. He was just my age! This is enough to drive me into a paranoia state. Plus, hearing on the news that Ely Buendia had a heart attack (but he's ok now) didn't help at all. To all those who know me, death is something I really fear. Gosh, there's still so much I want to do in this world!!!

Anyway, my heart goes out to their friends and families. I pray that the good Lord will give them strength. What a way to start the year, noh? =(

Comments on "FINALLY!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

Joel Tantoco passed away the other day =(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

waah ako din.. pag new year, and nasa terrace/roof top tatakot ako minsan na baka matamaan ng ligaw na bala..

ang cheap ng renaissance ha.. di free ang toothpaste and toothbrush.. haynaku..

at, i hope ely buendia's really ok na.. he's still young no. tapos yun nga, yung joel tantoco died the other night.. baket ang aga naman salubong sa 2007 ng mga ganyan..

ay naku, wish ko for all of us.. good health, long life... :)

take care!

 

Blogger Anna said ... (10:03 PM) : 

this year, i wish you and your family all the health and happiness you deserve. death is a scary thought and i wouldn't know how to deal with it myself. dont get too paranoid tho. enjoy every minute of life we have. :)

 

Blogger Bambi said ... (10:55 PM) : 

that is so sad especially since the new year just started. i hope this sad start will be offset by lots and lots of happiness for you and your loved ones (^_^) take care!

 

Blogger KAI said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Um. I think death is a unanimous subject of paranoia, either it concerns us or the ones we never wanna see go. Anyway, what an untimely misfortune that is. My sincere condolences to your friends' families.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

hinde ko nga rin nagustuhan ang renaissance, ang mahal tpos ang panget naman ng rooms! pati yung bed, para lang shang normal na hotel walang ka dating dating tapos ang mahal mahal pa!
ako rin im scared of death...:(

 

Blogger Monica Pastoral said ... (7:56 PM) : 

sabi nga po nila, kung oras mo na, oras mo na.. hehe.. sounds rash.. *praying hard for ely buendia*

 

Blogger fionski said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Happy new year sexy!!!!
Try using firefox. I discovered that sites that I have a hard time accessing using IE can be accessed using firefox.

 

Blogger Dindin said ... (9:40 PM) : 

buti na lang dito hindi mashadong uso mga paputok na totoong "pumuputok".
haha!

p.s.
condolence to the families of your friends.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Oh my. I wish you and your family safety and strength.

I was actually shocked by Ely Buendia's heart attack too. I hope all's well with your family.

Happy New Year! (Sorry I'm only greeting you now. Haha :P)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 PM) : 

i'm really sorry to hear that... hope you'll be fine. god bless you, hana! ^_^ regards from the cicc.

 

post a comment