Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, September 20, 2004

something to ponder on


R-kee: "I find your site very interesting. would you mind answering a question i have been asking around?

Would you give up all of your memories of the past in exchange to see the future?" when i say give up all memories i mean ALL good and bad stuff, happy and sad moments, good and bad people you met along the way, in exchange to see how the future will be like for you, so that you can change your ways now and make the right choices NOW. would you rather be successful in the future, but not remember anything in the past?

Here's my answer...

No freakin' way! My past ain't that bad for me to want to forget it. Moreover, seeing what's in store for me in the future doesn't interest me at all. Knowing what will happen next will just kill life's big suspense. Life will be such a vacuous bore!

My past and present life may not be perfect, but I hold each of it's memories very dearly. I'd like to believe that I can change my ways, be a better person, even if I don't know what the future holds for me. I don't care either if I make the wrong choices or decisions along the way. Because those kinds of choices and decisions are the ones that made me into the strong woman that I am now. It simply builds more character! I actually love learning from the mistakes I make.

Ultimately, yes, I want to be successful in the future, but I still want to remember everything... good and bad, happy and sad.

Whew! That was real deep man. I feel like it's the kind of question they ask in beauty pageants. If so, maybe I should've just answered..."World Peace!" Hehe.

Comments on "something to ponder on"

 

Blogger lovetheogre said ... (2:19 AM) : 

..and the winner is..candidate number 28..hanagirl! (applause) chos! =)
seriously, though, i so agree with every word that you, uh, typed. cliche as it is, it's true that we learn from the past, live for the future. sana nga lang sometimes we would wish na life isn't that harsh. but then, plain stupidity or fate or what-not, what does not kill you will only make you stronger. scarred people din are more beautiful, much stronger and wiser. it's a mad, mad world we have but life is beautiful no matter what! =)

 

post a comment