Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Tuesday, November 02, 2004

UPDATES

True, it's a good thing that I came out unscathed from the accident and the rich guy did pay for the damages. But here's the catch...

When I was talking to him on the cell last week and explained to him that my insurance refuses to cover the damages since it was really his driver's fault, he finally agreed to just pay me in cash. After that, he asked what I do? Where I graduated and what course I took., etc.

Rich guy: "Oh! So you're a dancer. Do you teach the swing? I really want to learn that."
Me: "I teach other forms of dance but I don't teach ballroom."
Rich Guy: " Ok, well anyway, like I said, I'll just advance you the money."
Me: "That would be great, sir. Thanks."
Rich Guy: "No problem, after all it was really my driver's fault."
Me: "Uh-huh."
Rich Guy: "But you have to let me take you out to lunch one of these days."
Me: "Ha? Ok sir, cge, I have to go now. Will just get in touch with you again. I'll see if I can make tawad for the repairs."
Rich Guy: "Ok just let me know."
Me: "Ok, bye."

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!! A freaking D.O.M. coming my way! The hell!!! I immediately called my hana and told him all about it. After that, I had 3 missed calls on my cell. It was the rich D.O.M. again...

D.O.M: "I'm near your area, if you want I can pass by and drop off the money now."
Me: (I lie) "Um, am not home right now, but my maid is here, uh, I mean there, so you can leave it with her if you want.
D.O.M: "Oh no, I want to give it to you personally so you can also sign a receipt.
Me: "Ah ok, maybe on Tuesday nalang sir.
D.O.M: "Ok, see you on Tuesday then.

Obviously, it was all bull! I mean, what the hell was that receipt for?! I didn't want him to come over coz my hana wasn't home. Tuesday would be great. My hana and I planned it already. He was gonna come down with me.

It's Tuesday today. I texted and called the D.O.M. but he doesn't answer. A few minutes later, he returns my call...

D.O.M: "Hello, sweetheart, how are you?"
Me: "Am ok sir."
D.O.M: "I'm gonna pass by and drop off the money at your place."
Me: "Ok sir, thanks."
D.O.M: "I'll be there in 15 minutes, my dear"

Sweetheart? My dear? Eew! Eew! Eeeeeeeew!!!

Seeing his face when he saw my hana was priceless. hahaha! In your face, you freak! I apologize if I sound too harsh, but am just really disgusted. There was also no receipt that had to be signed. Geesh, some people! Un-freakin'-believable! But at least I finally got the money. hee...

~~~~oxo~~~oxo~~~oxo~~~~

On a lighter note, I had an ultra fun weekend spent with family. Partied all night last Saturday. It took me another full 24 hours to recover. Here's a pic of Mikah in her halloween costume:

She really looks like a real Indian beauty

That's my little Indian girl. She's actually wearing driving shoes that were "engineered" by me to look like mocassins. not bad, ey?






Comments on "UPDATES"

 

post a comment