Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Sunday, December 19, 2004

Here comes the bride...

This is me walking down the aisle…



…YEAH RIGHT! Hahaha!

That’s my co-dancer, Kristine who got married last Wednesday to Bong who is also a dancer (Maneouvres).

While saying their vows, it was Bong who was crying. Grown men crying equals 1 million pogi (handsome) points! These two people are really meant to be together. Everyone can tell. They’re very sweet to each other and always laughing and joking around.

They’re definitely not your everyday normal couple.

For example: their term of endearment is “panget”(ugly) or “ ‘nget”, for short. I mean, who in the world would ever think of calling your dear loved one as ugly? But when it comes from their mouths, it doesn’t sound like such an ugly or negative word.

Last Halloween, they decided to impersonate each other. Kristine was wearing Bong’s Maneouvres costume-- a basketball jersey, shorts, and trucker’s hat. And Bong was wearing a mini denim jacket, Kristine’s Hotlegs shirt, a mini swing skirt and leg warmers. Hahaha! I couldn’t decide if he was cute or ugly.

I’m very happy for my good friend, Kristine. She has finally found (and married) the right man for her. If only every woman could tell right away if she’s with perfect one for her or not then it would really save a lot of tears. But us women, we aren’t that fortunate. Most are not spared of the pain and heartache. Kristine, however, was lucky. She just had one hurt and then Bong came along. He was her knight in shining armor.

*sigh *

Perpend: Do you want a man that you can live with or a man you can’t live without?
How do you know if he really is the “one”? Can you really tell?

*for more pics of their wedding, check out my photographs on my sidebar.


Comments on "Here comes the bride..."

 

post a comment