Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, December 13, 2004

Not Your Ordinary Kind Of Weekend


Saturday was Pops Fernandez’s concert. For the first time she hired a team of make-up artists and hair stylists for us. She wanted a certain look for the opening number: high fashion and big, BIG hair. See for yourself…

dancers or supermodels? That’s me, 3rd from the right
Reminiscent of the last John Galliano fashion show, don’t you think?

After the first two numbers, the stylists had only 20 mins. to change our look: Golden girl, bootylicious Beyonce…

tonight, I’ll be your naughty girl…that’s me, 3rd from the right
Perfect Beyonce look a likes!

The day after, we had a bridal shower for our dear co-dancer who is getting married this Wednesday. We all laughed so hard while playing the games and watching the stripper. One game was a relay of some sort. First person wears a thong and then puts a condom on an eggplant. She then takes off the thong, passes it on to the next girl who also wears it. That girl also unzips the fly of the (gay) guy and after that, the (gay) guy eats a big banana. When he finishes, the last girl and the gay guy assume any sexual position. Ok, confusing isn’t it? I though I lost you somewhere. Anyway, the other game was a trivia about the soon-to-be-married couple. I was able to answer one, so I got a price. Yipee! By this time, everyone was clamoring for the stripper to come out.

“Showtime na!!! Showtime! Showtime!” , everyone chanted.

The hosts of the program promised us that he would come out soon after we play one last game. So, the bride-to-be chose 6 girls. Me, included. She explained that it was like musical chairs, but with a twist…the stripper will join us. Everyone dances around the chairs and when the music stops, we have to find a seat. If you don’t, you are forced to sit on the stripper’s lap and you’re kicked out of the game. The winner of the game will either give or be given a lap dance (bride-to-be’s decision). Guess what? I was the first to get kicked out. Hahaha! I’m such a loser.


kaya mo yan!

So finally the stripper started his dance number. He had 3. For the finale, he left nothing on! As in! He even got the bride-to-be’s hand and let her touch his “Willie”. The less trepid among us danced with him. I, on the other hand, hid behind my gay friend and took pictures. Loser! I didn’t know if I would pity the stripper or laugh at him. He really danced funny. You know, with the matching locking and strut moves. It was hilarious!

Hahaha! What a weekend!


*For more pictures on the concert and bridal shower, go to my photographs located at my sidebar. Wasn’t able to include all photos though. Too explicit!

Comments on "Not Your Ordinary Kind Of Weekend"

 

post a comment