Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Sunday, January 21, 2007

Online Shopping

I recently discovered the fun and very convenient alternative to shopping at the malls. And this was my very first purchase...A Havaianas/Flipflop Holder. It's perfect for the very O.C. me. Now my havies are more organized and easy to reach. If you want to order, let me know coz some friends of mine are ordering too. It comes in black, white, pink, and lavander. And it only costs 250pesos each! How cool is that?


Ok, don't mind my unmanicured hands. I've already gone to the salon since. Hehe! Anyway, this vintage-like ring I got from Stellar. Very cute accessories made by the very cute Chynna Ortaleza. I love big rings! I immediately texted her as soon as I saw these in her online store. And I got it the next day! Do you love it?

*sigh*...So many online stores, so little time! =)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Online Shopping"

 

Blogger Anna said ... (8:33 PM) : 

i love the havs case! :) and for only 250!? nice find!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 PM) : 

I visited Chynna's site, so many pieces I loooove! =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:28 PM) : 

miss julie, i want that havs-holder rin, ang OC talaga ng dating. hehe kasi ayokong naiipit ng ibang shoes ang mga havaianas ko. where can i buy/order it? from Los Baños pa kasi ako..help po miss julie..

 

Blogger Dindin said ... (7:28 AM) : 

i used to be an eBay addict.. haha!
kasi crowded malls are awful.. ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

i love the ring! the hav. thingie's a good invention, too. smartie.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

very organized!

i do online shopping once in a while. i don't think i'll ever buy clothes online coz you'll never know if it suits you until you fit it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

wow! very organized...Ü
i wish ganyan kadami ang havaianas ko hehehe...
pero good buy na sha sa 250 ah!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

OMG! you should go to www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk and sign up there. its an online forum for girls. you just need to post atleast 50 in selected forums and then you'll have access na to the online shopping. HEAVEN i tell you... =)

 

Blogger Lin said ... (12:55 PM) : 

i so love the havs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 AM) : 

Hi

I wish if i can share my article & research on "Best Online Shopping Portals".

Thanks

 

post a comment