Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm Crushing


It's so freaking high school, I swear! I have this immense crush on Wentworth Miller right now. Seriously! Just finished watching season 1 of Prison Break and I miss him already. Haha!

My daughter was asking me who he was so I showed her some pics of my Wenty (haha!) and she though he was cute too. I told her, "Mikah, bawal ang panget sa family ok. If you're going to have a boy-friend, he'd better look like that!" =)

I heart Wentworth Miller! And I don't care if I sound like a 15 year old! I mean look at those eyes!...*blows kisses to the computer*

Comments on "I'm Crushing"

 

Blogger Krissie said ... (2:35 AM) : 

Don't worry, Wentworth Miller makes us all feel like we're 15 again.
Enjoy the crush and take care!
xox

 

Blogger fionski said ... (12:14 PM) : 

He is hot!!! Intese eyes... Whew!
MAC user, very artiste. I have yet to touch a MAC. Last time I saw an Apply was 15 years ago.
Happy VD!

 

Blogger KAI said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Don't you know he's a Princeton graduate too? Looks and smarts, seriously, crazy hotness! Haha. I'm SO glad he's not gay :))

 

Blogger x said ... (12:14 PM) : 

awww... he looks nice nga... hehe! isn't he the guy in that mariah carey video? kinda looks like him... and happy valentine's day, hanagirl!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:22 PM) : 

yan pala name nya.. hehehe yeah i find him gwapo. pag nakikita ko sya sa cs chanel.

happy valentines day!! :)

 

Blogger Jo said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Addendum to Kai's comment above... isn't he gay?? A closeted one, at least. Not that it matters coz he's an amazing actor.

Julie, have you seen him on that 90s TV series, Popular? Watch the clips here.

* Popular - Wentworth Miller (Part 1/3)
* Popular - Wentworth Miller (Part 2/3)
* Popular - Wentworth Miller (Part 3/3)

He's an evil gay highschooler in that episode. Heeee.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

how cute. hehe. a lady is never too old to have a crush ;)

 

post a comment