Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Friday, May 27, 2005

The Delinquent Blogger Named Hanagirl

Yes, I am still alive and I have not quit blogging either. One week away from my pc is very long, well, at least for me. :) So what have I been up to?

STAR DANCE

Yes, Ryan won! He deserved it though. Here's a story I heard. Since his family was so poor, they didn't have money to buy him costumes for the contest so they approached Lipa mayor, Ms. Vilma Santos. As expected, she helped them and even assured them that she will call ALL the Vilmanians to support Ryan. Galing noh?!

STAR WARS

Watched with the cast of "Once On This Island" in Rockwell. Loved this movie! Yoda was so cute! hahaha! Had beer and pizza at Rastro after.

SCHEMING ME

At the last minute I decide to throw a surprise party at Luce for tomorrow to celebrate my hana's birthday . Just invited his family and some very close friends. Between texting all day and my cellphone "mysteriously ringing", he didn't suspect a thing. I asked Rem (the bar owner) to prepare 10 of Insomnia's Famous crispy pata. Now, how was I gonna lure my hana into going to Luce the next day? I told him that Rem needed to borrow some costumes that I had from the show that we did before and that it was also his birthday that day and that he will be celebrating in his bar tomorrow so we can drop off the stuff before heading for his "birthday dinner" in Brazil Brazil, Rockwell. A very lame excuse indeed, but he bought it! :)

Also, our brand new armoire and cd storage that we had made arrived today. Yipee! It's a beauty!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANA!

I panicked when ryan texted me and asked me to stall coz they weren't at Luce yet. So I got the charm-chained belt that I was gonna wear and purposely entangled it. But I underestimated my hana. He fixed it 5 minutes. Damn. So I pretended that I couldn't decide if I would fold my pants up or not. He looked like he was getting really irritated coz I was taking to damn long.

He stopped the car right in front of Luce and said that he'll just wait for me in the car. I told him , "You come down na. It's rem's birthday. He knows you're with me. Don't be rude and come down and greet him." Although looking more pissed, he agreed. The three off us (my babygirl was with us too) got off the car and you can just imagine the rest. Most of the guests were there already. He was so surprised! After getting over the intial shock of seeing so much people that are very close to his heart, he approached me and gave me a big hug. Sarap!

*sigh* A room full of punch-drunk and slaphappy friends that caroused all night...it was a success! And instead of just 10 crispy patas, we had 12! Burp!

Seeing my hana so happy that night...PRICELESS!!!

*will post pics soon... haven't uploaded them yet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA MAMA!

Had my hair colored from black to dark brown. Turns out the salon I went to before to have my hair dyed black put henna, making it difficult to lighten the color of my hair. I was in the salon (SYMMETRIA) from 1 to 5:30pm! The had to strip it (the old color) and dye it but it didn't work so they had to rinse my hair in bleach for 5 minutes then cellophaned it. Still, the colored wasn't even so I was asked to go back next week coz if he colored it again my hair might not be able to take the stress. I wouldn't also. My hair may be dead now! I need a treatment very very badly.

Had dinner at JT's manukhan with the fam for my lola's bday. Yum yum yum, as usual.

We finished just in time to catch "The Contender" finals. My Sergio won!!!! Yipee! Have been rooting for him since the very beginning. My hana was rooting for Jesse though. Ha! Never underestimate the "Latin Snake" just coz he's thin and all.

Sergio Mora, if by some bizarre chance you read this entry...Congratulations man! You truly deserve to win for being such a good son, brother, Christian and boxer! Your have both brains and brawn dude! Enjoy the 1 million dollars! :)

HOTLEGS PICTORIAL

Had a pictorial today for our new website. My call time was at 10 am but was done at around 11pm. We have 28 members and we did 2 layouts so, go figure. It was all worth it though. We all looked smashing! The first layout was your own sexy denim and black. Second was, the flashdance look. We had different J.LO pics all over our make-up room. She was our peg for the shoot. Unfortunately, yours truly forgot to bring her own camera so I don't have one single pic. Grrrrr.... Will have to wait 'til we launch our new website :(

HOUSE HUNTING

We're getting really tired off living in a condo. We need more space. Met up with a broker to see some townhouses near our area but to no avail :( They we're even smaller than our condo!

I finally got to rest today. I had a long siesta and yes, finally I can blog. I can't believe I've been gone for about a week!

I am now ready for a whole weekend of fainéant "me-time" bliss. No work, no stress, and more sleep :)

Comments on "The Delinquent Blogger Named Hanagirl"

 

post a comment