Welcome! This site holds an online journal, a photo gallery, information about me which I'd love to share with everyone who is interested.

I fell in love with writing in High School. I love the process of story-telling, sharing bits of my life, and creating an experience with words and pictures. I absolutely love the fact that this site is MINE and I can control everything about it - from what it looks like, to what I say (bursts into a sinister laugh).

I write about my daily adventures - as a mother of a teenager, as a partner to my actor/director boy-friend, as a young woman enjoying the fullness of life, as a girly-girl who loves to shop, and a dancer who still dreams to perform with Madonna.

I like to write about my life, a few brazen thoughts here and there, and finding inspiration and happiness in the small simple pleasures of life. Ok...with the, extravagant and luxurious ones too!




Online peeps:

Hits:

Visitor locations




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License

stealers will have to deal with them...

Copyright © HaNaGiRL 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved.




Julie Christine Reyes

Filipino. 33 y/o. Aug. 28, 1973. Virgo. 5'1, 98 lbs.

Dancer/Entrepreneur/Mother
Dog lover. World traveller. Product junkie. Obsessive-Compulsive. Neat freak. Unabashedly Vain. Would rather starve than pass up a great pair of heels or a fabulous top. Multi-tasker. Yoga girl. Has an infectious (and somewhat annoying) laugh. Lives for her 4 dogs, her babygirl(Mikah) & her hana (Michael)






  • Craving: season 2 of Prison Break
  • Music: Clocks by Coldplay
  • Tv Show: Prison Break
  • Movie: Apocalypto
  • Website: Garage Sale Online!
  • Addiction: Online Shopping
  • Eating: Krispy Kreme
  • Drinking: Red Wine
  • Crush: Wentworth Miller
  • Resto: Thai at Silk
  • Wanderlust: Australia
  • Picture of the Moment:
  • "Our babygirl w/ Baby Boogie"


    Blue List '06 and '07


    • 1. Ferragamo Incanto EDT
    • 2. MAC G5
    • 3. Toyota Fortuner
    • 4. trip to China
    • 5. trip to Bangkok
    • 6. leather computer chair

    Eigenmann X'mas '06

    Reyes X'mas '06

    Mikah's Dance Recital






Monday, February 19, 2007

My New Online Boutique

A decade ago, I started a ready-to-wear clothing line called, What To Wear. It was just a little “sideline” that I really enjoyed doing. However, the hectic schedule of my real professiona forced me to set aside this little endeavour of mine.

But that was many years ago. Now, after the success of my other business (K9 Couture), I have decided to revive What To Wear via the internet.

I hope that you will support me in this new endeavor by adding me to your network...and maybe buying a piece or two from me. hehe!

Thanks and God bless! =)

Visit my online boutique at

www.what2wear.multiply.com

Comments on "My New Online Boutique"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

Congratulations Julie! Im positive it'll be as successful as your K9 Couture biz!

-Shai

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 PM) : 

Congratulations!

it's awesome that you get to do what you're passionate about. good luck with this venture of yours. and with your skills in business, i'm sure it'll be another success :)

 

Blogger x said ... (3:39 PM) : 

you have nice stuff!!!

 

Blogger Mec said ... (4:46 PM) : 

uyy sis, good luck and really nice stuff :)

 

Blogger Clayman said ... (11:32 AM) : 

hey, i'm back in the blogging world. hope all is great. take care.

 

post a comment